The GLAMAtronic development department accompanies our customers with any questions for CD-welding. Our trained staff supports by:
|•||The design of the components to be welded and its weld preparation|
|•||The manufacture and design of new welding tools and welding equipment|
|•||The determination of optimal weld parameters|
|•||The metallographic and mechanical material tests of the welded components and their subsequent interpretation and advice|
|•||The production of welding tools and trial gauges|
In order to perform welding tests, our development department can use 5 CD-welding machines in C-frame and Portal-frame construction up to 130 kJ and 200 kN, and 1 MF welding machine with 130 kVA and 10 kN.
For further mechanical, microscopic, technological and scientific research, we cooperate with regional and national universities. Thus, we offer a very wide range of analysis.
The tooling required for the welding test (for simple to very complex welding applications) are built in close cooperation and coordination with our customers.
• Metallographic sample preparation (embedding, grinding, polishing, etching)
• Light microscopy to 1000 times
• Stereomicroscopy to 50 times
• Digital Imaging
• Hardness 0.1 to 1 HV
• Mechanical material testing with an universal testing machine with digital value recording up to 200 kN for
- tensile test
|- load test|
|- bending test|
|- push-out test|
• Heat treatment (hardening furnace: 1350°C and annealing furnace: 650°C)
• Torque testing up to 1000 Nm
• Calibrated measuring tools for measuring tolerances for concentricity, parallelism